Board of Directors
Dr. Janet Smith Warfield (Founder and President)
Fifty years ago, Dr. Janet Smith Warfield had a mystical experience. It wasn’t something she was trying to have. She didn’t even know what it was. She just knew she had experienced a sudden understanding and clarity.
Nothing outside of her changed. All that changed was her understanding of her external world. Suddenly, she was looking at everything through fresh eyes.
She had to tell others. No one understood. How could she use divisive, analytical words to communicate a unifying, holistic experience? It was like trying to use a screwdriver to hammer a nail.
We have always called mystical experiences “ineffable.” We cannot talk about them with any kind of accuracy.
Janet began playing with words, discovering all the creative ways they structure our experiences. She wrote poetry, essays, and stories; she journaled; she questioned. Words were illusions, dancing at a masked ball. They were fingers pointing at the moon. They were not the moon. However, they could also be used alchemically as powerful, transformational facilitators.
Alfred Korzybski wrote, “The map is not the territory.” The words are not the experience. The menu is not the food you eat.
There is this unifying, holistic, enlightening, transformational experience that has been experienced by people all over the planet from the beginning of time. It has been named by different people in different ways: salvation, enlightenment, satori, awakening, “I am aware.”
As soon as anyone tries to talk about it, they are creating a conceptual map of the experience, because each map is different, and the map is not the territory, and the words are not the experience.
Socrates used questions. Jesus used parables. Buddhists teach the Noble Eightfold Path. Zen Buddhists use koans.
For fifty years, Janet has had many holistic, creative, right-brain transformational experiences. For 22 years, she practiced rigorous, left-brain law. Throughout her life, she has been playing with our human-created language and honing her people skills.
Out of this, an art form has emerged that Janet calls “Word Sculptures.” Word Sculptures uses words in atypical ways (paradox, metaphor, allegory, poetry, questions, deep dialog) to shift people into experiences beyond words, transforming turmoil into inner peace.
When we change our words, we change our world; our emotions change, our actions change, and our relationships change.
If we all understood what we humans do with words together, we would be astonishingly powerful and effective in co-creating the dynamic, respectful, peaceful, powerful, prosperous planet we all need to survive and thrive.
- Graduate of Swarthmore College and cum laude graduate of the Rutgers School of Law, Camden.
- Studied with Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jean Houston, Andrew Harvey, Carolyn Myss, Bob Proctor, John Childers, Marshall Sylver, Joanna Macy, Ken Wilber, T. Harv Eker, Mark Victor Hansen, Oscar Miro Quesada, Mallku, and Ron and Victoria Friedman.
- Author of Amazon Best Seller, Shift: Change Your Words, Change Your World, translated into four languages and distributed globally.
- 2008 Indie Next Generation Book Award Winner—Best New Age Non-Fiction.
- Winner of the 2008 Coalition of Visionary Resources Best Website Award, www.wordsculptures.com
- Continental Who’s Who’s 2015 Most Prominent Professional in the Field of Consciousness Education.
- Member of the Shift Network Leadership Academy (2016).
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Top Professional in the Field of Consciousness Education (2016-17).
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Top Female Motivational Speaker of the Year (2017)
- Woman of the Year (Turning Point Media, 2017)
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Empowered Woman of the Year (2018)
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Top Female Motivational Speaker of the Year (2020)
- Top Female Pioneer (International Who’s Who, 2020)
Constance knows the need for silence, letting go of the ‘monkey mind,’ and mindfulness. As the author of “The 7 Laws of Inner Peace” she outlines actions for quieting the mind, despite outer chaotic conditions.
To assist and support professionals in the consistent challenges of everyday work-life, Constance offers the accredited continuing legal education (CLE) program, Mindfulness Mediates Stress.
Supporting the mission of “Planetary Peace, Power, and Prosperity” comes naturally to Constance d’Angelis. She has been cooperating and collaborating with organizations, groups, and individuals to provide needed services for more than three decades. She worked for “Legal Aid” in Florida and volunteered for the League of Women Voters.
Her “Institute for Peaceful Solutions” provides conscious conflict resolution. She adds hands-on energy healing with massage therapy to consciously shift into spiritual power and potency.
Constance is an athlete. She played Women’s Professional Football for the Toledo Troopers in the early 70’s, before discrimination against girls/women in school sports was outlawed via Federal Law. She was the first woman hired by the Fortune 500 Company, Owens-Corning Fiberglas (70’s Affirmative Action). Unintentionally, Constance has taken on the role of a “Pioneer”.
She combines her professional, societal, and intellectual prowess with the spirit of creative expression, awakened through her metaphysical, and transcendental nature, to submit her services to “Planetary Peace, Power, and Prosperity” as a member of the Board.
- University of Toledo – Bachelor of Science, Life Sciences, cum laude (Pre-medical curriculum) 1974
- Stetson University – Juris Doctor, 1982
- University of Metaphysical Sciences – Bachelor of Metaphysical Sciences. 2020 (Currently enrolled in Masters Degree Program)
- Attorney and Counselor at Law, State of Florida (State and Federal Courts) 1983-present
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator; Arbitrator (2012-present)
- Mortgage Modification Mediator – U.S. Bankruptcy
- Licensed Massage Therapist – Colorado, and Florida (1999-present) (Cranial sacral, Bhakti, Reiki)
- Continuing Legal Education – com
- Certified Health Coach 2014-present
- Institute for Peaceful Solutions, Corp. President
- The 7 Laws of Inner Peace (2008)
- The 7 Laws of Inner Peace WORKBOOK (2011)
- The 7 Laws of Credit for Young Adults
- Transforming Conflict (workbook)
- Win/Win in 7 Steps (2017)
- The 7 Laws of Winning
- Mindfulness Magnetizes Success
- Enhance Your Inner Peace (Science of Mind 2008)
- The 7 Laws of Peaceful Solutions (Science of Mind 2006)
- Indigo Children (Article in “Indigo Celebration” by Lee Carroll & Jan Tober – 2001)
- Numerous articles, opinions, editorials, and comments
Arts and Volunteer:
- Acting, Dancing, Singing – 2017 “Sister Act” (Stage Play)
- Transformation in F – Biosome Vibrational Music (Crystal Bowl Music)
- Numerous volunteer activities, including but not limited to Library Board of Directors, 9 Health Fairs, CARE program (Credit Abuse Resistance Education) court
The natural landscape on our planet and all life, is to be honored, protected, and cared for. I am committed to being a leader, co-creating shared beliefs and values promoting awareness of our innate capacity for wholeness. Presencing, deep listening, compassion and trust will lead the way to a nourishing humanity.
Together, we can change the world.
Development Director, Peace River Wildlife Center: 2022-current, Punta Gorda, FL
Establish and implement philanthropic goals. Develop and maintain donor relationships. Oversee the development budget and manage the donor database. Plan and administer fundraising and donor stewardship events. Increase revenue and donor loyalty. Research and administer grant funding.
Health Coach, Awaken Wellness Experiences, AWE Health Coach: 2017-current, North Port, FL
Lifestyle person-centered health and wellness coaching through experiential whole health self-awareness journeys in complementary and integrative health. Assist individuals to establish and meet health goals that lead to lifestyle improvement and positive well-being outcomes through verbal, written, experiential and virtual coaching sessions. Facilitate one on one and group biofield energy wellness and integral yoga health practices.
Executive Director, Venice Chorale: 2019-2021, Venice, FL
Facilitated board governance leadership to fulfill the mission of the Venice Chorale. Program planning and administrative leadership for the artistic staff and 120 singers, twenty-four youth, and eighteen apprenticeships. Applied, received, and administered state and local grants. Developed resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization through strategic planning, fundraising, and community outreach. Researched and onboarded donor and membership database. Coordinated marketing, social media, concert venue production, and performance.
Health Educator, Center for Integrative Healing Arts and Science: 2007-2019, Salt Lake City, UT Coordinated qualitative research health promotion campaign with local health, educational and civic institutions, to design, implement and evaluate integrative health education and wellness initiatives. Visionary administration and facilitation of experiential lifestyle and self-care practices. Implemented compassionate social media relations, business marketing, and advocacy support for alternative and complementary health sciences. Established health promotion outreach for individuals, communities, and businesses advocating healthy lifestyle choices.
Executive Director, Idaho Alliance for Arts in Education: 2002-07, Boise, ID
Developed and implemented statewide arts and education programs. Coordinated marketing and public relations and produced membership and program media. Developed and maintained communications network with local and national partner agencies, and community organizations.
Grants Administrator, Idaho Humanities Council: 2000-02, Boise, ID
Administered the IHC Speakers Bureau, facilitated grant process, and coordinated program support network with grantees and communities statewide. Developed and updated systems for tracking and evaluating grants, administered contracts, and fiscal requirements. Communicated with grantee and provided summary data for federal compliance reports.
B.G.S., Arts Administration, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho, August 2003
Master of Science, Health Promotion, Maryland University of Integrative Health, April 2017
Dr. Ken Rochon
Succeeding 1 Connection @ a Time, global fusion DJ, founder of Perfect World Network/Perfect Networker, photographer, world traveler, and recipient of America’s Most Influential Business Connector of 2010.
Out of Ken’s eight books, two of them are related to world topics. Becoming the Perfect Networker teaches us all about the mindset and behaviors essential to successful networkers. Making Friends Around the World promotes acceptance and global thinking for children while The Centurion World Traveller encourages people to experience the world before they are not well enough to do so and it becomes too late.
As President of Perfect Publishing, Ken offers aspiring and talented authors the amazing opportunity of having their work published and recognized publicly. He goes to great lengths supporting writers from the first draft to the final manuscript and into the final printing stage.
Traveling across the U.S. and over 101 countries to attend various speaking/public engagements and business networking events, he also finds time to indulge in his passion for photography – an art form that he majestically captures with consummate skill. Invited to shoot numerous events, Ken’s stunning photos are a masterpiece of marketing, a visual delight.
Following Absolute Entertainment, Ken has expanded to Absolute Productions (AP), building his renowned expertise and passion for producing world-class events. Now, in perfect alignment with his mission to make a difference in the world, his most recent project, The Umbrella Syndicate, was born from recognition of a need for expert promotion and social branding in a unique way. Tapping into the energy that “networking Gurus” have through their vast networks, this unique and timely powerful amplification tool has the ability to reach an unlimited audience.
Ever since I recollect as a child, I have had a passion for Mountains. Adventure is a state of mind, something that can be found anywhere if only you will look and take a walk to find it. I love to travel and have worked with Andrew Harvey, Gregg Braden, and Akash Ouchi (Soka Gakkai International, Japan). My job took me around the world. I am an avid trekker and climber. Over the past 45 years, I have worked in travel, tourism, and airline trade. I have trekked and climbed extensively in India, Nepal, and Bhutan Himalayas. As a professional Mountain Guide, I have led groups from all over the world. I have been on camel safaris, cycling expeditions (North and South India), Rafting, and Sailing (Allahabad, Varanasi, Patna on River Ganges 300 miles).
• Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (government organization)
• Sita Travels
• Jetair Tours (a subsidiary of Jet Airways – a leading airline of India) – Worked as Tour Director in collaboration with TWA, Singapore Airlines, and Gulf Air and escorted tours to Nepal and India.
• Mountain Travel Tiger Tops & Jungle Lodges with offices in Nepal and India
• FULCRUM CHALLENGE – UK-based charity 2005 – 2015
• Mystical India Tours
I believed in “investing in the leaders of the Future”. We organized challenges for young people which encourage them to take responsibility for themselves and others. In rural India, we worked for the deprived. We renovated and built school rooms, painted walls, and made furniture. Water, education, and hygiene were some necessities we worked on.
With these young kids, I traveled to remote areas of India like Lahaul and Spiti, Ladakh (near the Tibet border) to the Thar Desert, and to the lush green tropical forests of South India.
• Rock Climbing instructor for Climbers and Explorers Club – New Delhi
• Yoga certificate course from Sivananda Ashram – Rishikesh (Garhwal Himalayas)
• I was a part of Duke of Edinburg Award in high school.
My two visions for India are –
1. Girl education in the tribal belt of Madhya Pradesh (Central India). These tribals were displaced because of Narmada Dam. Narmada river originates from Amarkantak (town in India) and drains in Arabian Sea, Gulf of Khambhat.
Boys are preferred over girls in India and often poor families will discard infant girls to the nearest orphanage. The worst is when the girl is killed in the womb. Law has now banned ultrasound of pregnant women.
I always believed that if you educate one girl then you educate an entire family. A girl without education is like a bird without feathers.
2. Deforestation is a tremendous problem in the Himalayas.
I plan to travel to Madhya Pradesh and zero in on a tribal village. Roads do not connect some of the villages and the only way to reach them is by walking.
It is time to give back to Mother Earth.
“SERVICE IS THE RENT THAT YOU PAY FOR a ROOM ON THIS EARTH” – Shirley Chisholm
Dr. Ellema Albert Neal
Dr. Neal is a STEM technology professional, and internationally published author and speaker in the socio-cultural spiritual genre. She has been a community leader, transformational minister, and appointed local official. She holds a Doctor of Education from Fielding Graduate University, and a Bachelor of Science in Leadership from Union Institute & University.
Genres: Business, Humanities, Phenomenology, Somatics, Communication, Consciousness studies, Gender studies, Coaching Education, Children’s short stories and illustrations
- “In a Perfect World: Man in Relationship with Self,” Archway Publishing, 2022
- “Phenomenological Case Study in Life Coaching Client Abuse,” ProQuest, 2019
- “Discovering the Nation’s Soul: An Important Step toward Human Unity,” Bloomsbury, 2015
- “Paradise Trees: On Earth as in Heaven,” Amazon KDP, 2011
- “Mission Partnerships in New England,” Documentary Film, ELCA, 2007
- “When Kindred Spirits Meet,” National Library of Poetry, 1996
- Indie Author, 1996 – current
- General Electric Healthcare, Technology Leader, 2006 – current
- Planetary Peace Power and Prosperity Foundation – Board Member 2022-current
- Forerunner Coaching Advisory Group, President, 2019 – 2022
- The Examiner, Spirituality, 2009-2010
- Finalist, BIMTECH International Conference on Management Cases, 2019
Writing Activities and Memberships
- Perfect World Collaborator Group, 2021-
- Shut Up and Write Milwaukee Writers Group, 2021-
- Milwaukee Writers Circle – 2021
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-ellema-albert-neal-7691b86/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrEllemeAlbertNeal
- Author Website: www.PerfectWorldTrilogy.com
Treasurer – Stephen Dynako
Stephen Dynako is a strategic innovator and seasoned professional within a background in finance, technology, and mass media. He holds a Master’s degree in Pastoral Counseling and a Bachelor’s in Communications from Loyola University in Chicago. During his expansive 30-year career, Stephen has operated across various leadership, management, and advisory positions within large organizations such as IBM and JPMorgan. He is currently an independent financial advisor.
Formerly, Stephen was director of programming for Shift/Co, a public benefit corporation whose vision is to elevate business to shift humanity. Across the media landscape, Stephen has been a writer, broadcaster, producer, publisher, and graphic designer. Beginning in the late 1980s – when media production intersected with the advent of personal computing and then the internet a decade later – Stephen’s career has surfed the same trajectory. He advocates for eco-conscious businesses, having previously served as program director of the Conscious Business Innerprise training and certification program offered by Humanity’s Team. He also co-produced the Conscious Business World Summit in March 2019.
In the realm of spirituality and service, Stephen’s talent and dedication again shine. In 2019, he partnered with legendary futurist Barbara Marx Hubbard to offer classes in Conscious Evolution. This would be Ms. Hubbard’s final program, making Stephen one of her last co-creators. Stephen has been a regular speaker at Unity churches in the greater Chicago area and has served as a Unity lay chaplain. He interned as a hospital chaplain at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago prior to his graduate studies.
Through his varied professional experiences in business, ministry, education, and social architecture, Stephen believes that humanity is now ready to get radical about making Love a priority.
Secretary – Dana Kippel
Dana Kippel is a Director, Writer, Actor, and Producer living in Los Angeles, CA. She infuses her metaphysical beliefs into every film she makes and loves placing Easter eggs in them. Her mission is to use the medium of film to inspire people to look inside themselves, realize their true power, and enhance one’s curiosity. She loves Grounded Sci-Fi and Elevated Horror. She currently is also studying philosophy, Plasma Physics, Feminine Mythology & Metaphysics. Her background is in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Psychology, Film, and Science.