Board of Directors
Dr. Janet Smith Warfield (Founder and President)
Fifty years ago, Dr. Janet Smith Warfield had a mystical experience. It wasn’t something she was trying to have. She didn’t even know what it was. She just knew she had experienced a sudden understanding and clarity.
Nothing outside of her changed. All that changed was her understanding of her external world. Suddenly, she was looking at everything through fresh eyes.
She had to tell others. No one understood. How could she use divisive, analytical words to communicate a unifying, holistic experience? It was like trying to use a screwdriver to hammer a nail.
We have always called mystical experiences “ineffable.” We cannot talk about them with any kind of accuracy.
Janet began playing with words, discovering all the creative ways they structure our experiences. She wrote poetry, essays, and stories; she journaled; she questioned. Words were illusions, dancing at a masked ball. They were fingers pointing at the moon. They were not the moon. However, they could also be used alchemically as powerful, transformational facilitators.
Alfred Korzybski wrote, “The map is not the territory.” The words are not the experience. The menu is not the food you eat.
There is this unifying, holistic, enlightening, transformational experience that has been experienced by people all over the planet from the beginning of time. It has been named by different people in different ways: salvation, enlightenment, satori, awakening, “I am aware.”
As soon as anyone tries to talk about it, they are creating a conceptual map of the experience, because each map is different, and the map is not the territory, and the words are not the experience.
Socrates used questions. Jesus used parables. Buddhists teach the Noble Eightfold Path. Zen Buddhists use koans.
For fifty years, Janet has had many holistic, creative, right-brain transformational experiences. For 22 years, she practiced rigorous, left-brain law. Throughout her life, she has been playing with our human-created language and honing her people skills.
Out of this, an art form has emerged that Janet calls “Word Sculptures.” Word Sculptures uses words in atypical ways (paradox, metaphor, allegory, poetry, questions, deep dialog) to shift people into experiences beyond words, transforming turmoil into inner peace.
When we change our words, we change our world; our emotions change, our actions change, and our relationships change.
If we all understood what we humans do with words together, we would be astonishingly powerful and effective in co-creating the dynamic, respectful, peaceful, powerful, prosperous planet we all need to survive and thrive.
- Graduate of Swarthmore College and cum laude graduate of the Rutgers School of Law, Camden.
- Studied with Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jean Houston, Andrew Harvey, Carolyn Myss, Bob Proctor, John Childers, Marshall Sylver, Joanna Macy, Ken Wilber, T. Harv Eker, Mark Victor Hansen, Oscar Miro Quesada, Mallku, and Ron and Victoria Friedman.
- Author of Amazon Best Seller, Shift: Change Your Words, Change Your World, translated into four languages and distributed globally.
- 2008 Indie Next Generation Book Award Winner—Best New Age Non-Fiction.
- Winner of the 2008 Coalition of Visionary Resources Best Website Award, www.wordsculptures.com
- Continental Who’s Who’s 2015 Most Prominent Professional in the Field of Consciousness Education.
- Member of the Shift Network Leadership Academy (2016).
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Top Professional in the Field of Consciousness Education (2016-17).
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Top Female Motivational Speaker of the Year (2017)
- Woman of the Year (Turning Point Media, 2017)
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Empowered Woman of the Year (2018)
- International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Top Female Motivational Speaker of the Year (2020)
- Top Female Pioneer (International Who’s Who, 2020)
Constance knows the need for silence, letting go of the ‘monkey mind,’ and mindfulness. As the author of “The 7 Laws of Inner Peace” she outlines actions for quieting the mind, despite outer chaotic conditions.
To assist and support professionals in the consistent challenges of everyday work-life, Constance offers the accredited continuing legal education (CLE) program, Mindfulness Mediates Stress.
Supporting the mission of “Planetary Peace, Power, and Prosperity” comes naturally to Constance d’Angelis. She has been cooperating and collaborating with organizations, groups, and individuals to provide needed services for more than three decades. She worked for “Legal Aid” in Florida and volunteered for the League of Women Voters.
Her “Institute for Peaceful Solutions” provides conscious conflict resolution. She adds hands-on energy healing with massage therapy to consciously shift into spiritual power and potency.
Constance is an athlete. She played Women’s Professional Football for the Toledo Troopers in the early 70’s, before discrimination against girls/women in school sports was outlawed via Federal Law. She was the first woman hired by the Fortune 500 Company, Owens-Corning Fiberglas (70’s Affirmative Action). Unintentionally, Constance has taken on the role of a “Pioneer”.
She combines her professional, societal, and intellectual prowess with the spirit of creative expression, awakened through her metaphysical, and transcendental nature, to submit her services to “Planetary Peace, Power, and Prosperity” as a member of the Board.
- University of Toledo – Bachelor of Science, Life Sciences, cum laude (Pre-medical curriculum) 1974
- Stetson University – Juris Doctor, 1982
- University of Metaphysical Sciences – Bachelor of Metaphysical Sciences. 2020 (Currently enrolled in Masters Degree Program)
- Attorney and Counselor at Law, State of Florida (State and Federal Courts) 1983-present
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator; Arbitrator (2012-present)
- Mortgage Modification Mediator – U.S. Bankruptcy
- Licensed Massage Therapist – Colorado, and Florida (1999-present) (Cranial sacral, Bhakti, Reiki)
- Continuing Legal Education – com
- Certified Health Coach 2014-present
- Institute for Peaceful Solutions, Corp. President
- The 7 Laws of Inner Peace (2008)
- The 7 Laws of Inner Peace WORKBOOK (2011)
- The 7 Laws of Credit for Young Adults
- Transforming Conflict (workbook)
- Win/Win in 7 Steps (2017)
- The 7 Laws of Winning
- Mindfulness Magnetizes Success
- Enhance Your Inner Peace (Science of Mind 2008)
- The 7 Laws of Peaceful Solutions (Science of Mind 2006)
- Indigo Children (Article in “Indigo Celebration” by Lee Carroll & Jan Tober – 2001)
- Numerous articles, opinions, editorials, and comments
Arts and Volunteer:
- Acting, Dancing, Singing – 2017 “Sister Act” (Stage Play)
- Transformation in F – Biosome Vibrational Music (Crystal Bowl Music)
- Numerous volunteer activities, including but not limited to Library Board of Directors, 9 Health Fairs, CARE program (Credit Abuse Resistance Education) court
Dr. Ken Rochon
Succeeding 1 Connection @ a Time, global fusion DJ, founder of Perfect World Network/Perfect Networker, photographer, world traveler, and recipient of America’s Most Influential Business Connector of 2010.
Out of Ken’s eight books, two of them are related to world topics. Becoming the Perfect Networker teaches us all about the mindset and behaviors essential to successful networkers. Making Friends Around the World promotes acceptance and global thinking for children while The Centurion World Traveller encourages people to experience the world before they are not well enough to do so and it becomes too late.
As President of Perfect Publishing, Ken offers aspiring and talented authors the amazing opportunity of having their work published and recognized publicly. He goes to great lengths supporting writers from the first draft to the final manuscript and into the final printing stage.
Traveling across the U.S. and over 101 countries to attend various speaking/public engagements and business networking events, he also finds time to indulge in his passion for photography – an art form that he majestically captures with consummate skill. Invited to shoot numerous events, Ken’s stunning photos are a masterpiece of marketing, a visual delight.
Following Absolute Entertainment, Ken has expanded to Absolute Productions (AP), building his renowned expertise and passion for producing world-class events. Now, in perfect alignment with his mission to make a difference in the world, his most recent project, The Umbrella Syndicate, was born from recognition of a need for expert promotion and social branding in a unique way. Tapping into the energy that “networking Gurus” have through their vast networks, this unique and timely powerful amplification tool has the ability to reach an unlimited audience.
Vice-President – Donna O’Toole
Donna is a retired RN, Massage Therapist, and Educator by trade.
After caring for her husband of 14 years who died from ALS, Donna knew something was missing from the western teachings. This led her on a search and a study across many fields. As a result, she merges the western and eastern philosophies to enhance the lives of many.
As a Reiki Master, Karuna Reiki Master, Crystal, Sound and Color Healer, and Intuitive, Donna bridges this work with many other teachings. She is in her third decade of embracing the healing arts, energy work, sound healing, Celtic and Irish study, goddess work, druidism, and meditation, to name a few of her varied interests.
Donna focuses, as she feels called, on those who need help in healing; transitioning from this earth plane; and those who have had the trauma of sexual abuse. She also brings in healing through guided meditations using focused “I AM” statements.
Donna truly believes it is important to live your authentic spiritual life and to be where it “makes your soul sing.”
Treasurer – Carolyn McGee
Master Intuitive Teacher, Coach & Healer and former Engineer, Carolyn McGee, is known as the Angel & Intuition Expert. She specializes in Amplifying YOUR Intuitive Superpower to listen to, trust, and follow your soul’s path to living the most joyful, healthy, connected, abundant, and purposeful life. Her step-by-step process, the Soul Clarity System connects you to your divine purpose, removes blocks that keep you from implementing your divine guidance and getting results in every area of life!
She has co-authored 8 bestselling books, is a popular TV co-host and sought-after speaker and blogger. She has taught thousands of professional, corporate, and entrepreneurial women to trust themselves and their divine intuition so they can show up in full power in business and life.
Secretary – Duncan McClintock
Duncan McClintock was a data scientist by trade and a hike-aholic by avocation. 90% of his mindfulness meditations occur within the loving grasp of whatever copse of trees are available. He often states that if his hobby turned into his vocation, he would be complete, for he finds his Self within the deep woods.
On a frigid February night’s walk in 2019, Duncan had what he can only interpret as an epiphany. He was walking along at a brisk pace, in tune with the weather, loving the feel of the road passing beneath his feet, reveling in the star-spangled night sky, and enjoying the brisk north wind at his back when a thunderbolt of energy coursed through him. He states, “If I hadn’t been covered from head to toe with winter clothing, all the hairs on my body would have stood on end. I stopped walking, and with my mouth hanging open, stood in awe of the download of what I can only describe as energetic information pouring into my limited awareness. With a deep shiver, I started my walk after an innumerable pause, knowing that I would embark on a walk for the soul of America in 2020.”
He also knew that his 32-year career as a data scientist ended, and his new vocation of a “Soul Walker” began.